Berry Crisp
This is my favorite crisp/cobbler recipe. I use it for any fruit. The last one I made I used peaches and berries. We eat the leftovers for breakfast!
1 cup flour
½ cup oats
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup melted butter
Combine flour, oats, and brown sugar. Mix well. Add melted butter, and stir until crumbly. Set aside.
5 cups fresh berries (can substitute any combination of fruit)
½ cup sugar
¼ cup flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup water
Combine berries, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and water (depending on how juicy the fruit is, you may not need to add as much water). Turn onto lightly greased 8x8 pan (can double for 9x13 pan). Sprinkle oat mixture on top. Bake at 350° F uncovered for 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve hot with ice cream. Makes 6-8 servings.
Labels: Dessert

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home