What's Cooking?

I don't know about you, but I get stuck in a rut and I make the same recipes. This is a space to share your favorite recipes and inspiration in the kitchen! When you're posting a recipe, please try to add a label (at the bottom of the posting page) so that we can look for recipes by category.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zucchini Fritters

So seriously, I had all this stuff in my fridge except green onions and bought some on the way home...well after I stopped to shoe shop first! This recipe is amazing and low in points (1 pt/fritter)! I didn't even use oil...just PAM. And I was wondering what they'd taste like, it might be the first time i've had zucchini, and it tastes like potatoe pancakes/hashbrowns/french fries, but a WAY healthier alternative. You can't beat that!


Zucchini Fritters

Ingredients:
1 small zucchini (grated)
1/2 cup flour
1 egg
1 green onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped, or parsley)
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons oil

Directions:
1. Mix the zucchini, flour, egg, green onions, cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Spoon the zucchini mixture into the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home