What's Cooking?

I don't know about you, but I get stuck in a rut and I make the same recipes. This is a space to share your favorite recipes and inspiration in the kitchen! When you're posting a recipe, please try to add a label (at the bottom of the posting page) so that we can look for recipes by category.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ranger Cookies

I am currently addicted to these cookies.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup Crisco (the solid type, not the liquid oil)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup corn flakes (or Rice Krispies)
6 oz. package chocolate chips (or butterscotch chips)

Directions:
Melt butter and Crisco. Pour over brown and white sugars, cream these together and add eggs and vanilla. Mix all dry ingredients, except oatmeal and corn flakes (or Rice Krispies) and chocolate chips (or butterscotch chips). Add other dry ingredients, mixing well.

Last, add oatmeal and corn flakes (or Rice Krispies) and chocolate chips (or butterscotch chips).

Bake at 375-400 degrees till brown. Approximately 10 minutes.

Also you can add peanut butter chips to the chocolate chips

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home