Flank Steak Marinade
Is anyone still out there? My New Year's resolution is to make at least one new recipe a week. So I'll try to post more often if I come across some good ones.
This recipe is from my Mom. They made it for us just after Kohen was born and it was so good (and I'm not a steak person). We made it this last week when Dustin & Alison were visiting, and it turned out great!
Flank Steak Marinade
¾ cup soy sauce
¼ c ketchup
2 ½ tbsp sesame oil
½ cup chopped green onion tops (only the greens)
Mix all ingredients together and marinade flank steak overnight or at least several hours. And, the best part of this recipe . . . when it's time to get dinner ready I hand the steak to Luke to grill it! So my work is done. :)
I don't know if this is true for other steaks, but you want to let the flank steak sit for 10 minutes after it's been grilled so that it will retain all the juices. And, cut it against the grain.
Labels: Main dish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home